Celebrate the summer season and revel in the beauty of more than 325 varieties of roses in bloom at the Rose Day Festival on Saturday, June 11, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The festival, hosted by the Somerset County Park Commission and Park Foundation, will be held at Colonial Park’s Rudolf W. van der Goot Rose Garden, located at 156 Mettlers Road, Parking Lot A, in Somerset, NJ.
Visitors can stroll through the garden to enjoy live entertainment, meet local artisans, indulge in great food, and shop for rose plants.
Entertainers will be performing at the following times:
- 10 to 10:45 a.m. – Youth Chinese Orchestra, Association of New Jersey Chinese Schools
- 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – Borderline, Bluegrass trio
- 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Jessie S. Hoops Interactive, Hoop Dance and Circus Arts
- 1 to 2:30 p.m. – Megg Farrell performs musical genres of Americana, Blues, and Western Swing
- 3:30 to 5 p.m. – Di Tierra Caliente, Latin Fusion band